The Fairlee Wellbeing Centre is the leading multi-disciplinary therapy centre in Clapham, specialising in Physiotherapy, Osteopathy and Chiropractic treatments.
Our state-of-the art facility, in the heart of Clapham, offering 5 modern treatment rooms and a wide range of outstanding practitioners to treat you. Don’t for get to quote “Physio Clapham” for 20% Discount Off your 1st appointment here.
We also offer free spinal assessments and mini-consultations at our Clapham Centre, so you can ask questions and discuss your issues with our Physio before choosing to commit to any treatment or sessions.
Physiotherapy is essential to pain relief and rehabilitation from bone, muscle, joint, ligament and nerve damage and injuries. Physiotherapy starts with an in-depth assessment to ascertain a clinical diagnosis and choose the appropriate course of action and treatment for you.
Physiotherapy can help a lot of different injuries
Physiotherapy may help with:
- Sports and tissue injuries – muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerve and cartilage issues
- Back and Neck problems – joint degeneration, prolapsed discs, lumbago, sciatica, stiff neck and referred pain in the arms / legs
- Headaches & Migraines
- Postural problems and muscle imbalance
- Joint problems – rheumatism, arthritis, injuries as well as pain, stiffness and swelling in any joints in the body
- RSI and other work related issues – Together with treatment, we provide ergonomic assessments and advice on prevention.
- Orthopaedics – Rehabilitation following orthopaedic surgery, such as knee cartilage, ligament, shoulder or back procedures.
- Pre and post natal care – Exercises and relaxation for back pain and other pregnancy related problems
Providers of Professional Physio in Clapham
Our Physiotherapists, and in fact every Fairlee Wellbeing Centre practitioner is fully accredited in Britain. Our Physio team are also already highly acclaimed throughout Clapham, and we have a rigorous vetting process, to guarantee they provide exemplary patient care and experience.