Our team of chiropractors in Battersea provide treatment for patients of all ages, with an extensive array of treatments for various acute and long-term chronic issues. Together with the ongoing core assessment and physical treatment, our chiropractors provide a whole range of support for pain management, sports injuries, active rehabilitation, self-help, exercise, diet and lifestyle.
As part of each and every session we run, our chiropractor in Battersea will take into account your individual physical, psychological and social factors as part of their holistic and integrative approach to your overall health needs as a patient.
They tackle disorders by working towards the restoration of normal functionality of the neuro-muscular and musculoskeletal systems, and provide care and support by reducing pain and disability.
We are also one of the few chiropractic centres in Battersea to provide free spinal checks. This gives you the opportunity to discuss any issues with chiropractor who will examine your spine and posture and clearly detail how chiropractic treatment may help you. To book this, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The most common issues that may be treated are:
- Sports related problems and injuries
- RSI (Repetitive strain injury)
- Chronic pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Issues with joints
- Postural spine issues
- Whiplash and other Neck Pain
- Shoulder / Elbow pain
Timing and Fees:
- 1st Chiropractic Session (1 hr including consult + examination + initial treatment – £75)
- Follow-up Chiropractic treatments – £35
- Students & OAP’s – £5 discount
- Under 16’s – £15 discount on 1st consult and £10 discount on Chiropractic treatments thereafter