For a quality range of specialist natural treatments, including methods and techniques that are unmatched in South London, Fairlee Wellbeing Centre is a bright, modern and welcoming therapy service based right on your doorstep. We are an effective one stop shop for all manner of natural treatments, with an extensive range of massage techniques in Battersea that takes in both conventional and alternative treatments.
Specialist Massage Therapists
Our core specialism is in massage therapy, although we do offer a comprehensive range of other treatments designed to restore balance to the body, leaving you with a sense of contentment and well-being. Our massages in Battersea represent an investment in your health, and to make sure you get the solution that’s best for you we offer an extensive range of massages, which are carried out by our thoroughly vetted and experienced practitioners.
Here at the Fairlee Wellbeing Centre, we promote a number of treatment styles designed to remedy a range of problems. These include:
- Sports and Deep Tissue Massage: focuses on the deeper levels of muscle tissue. Our massages in Battersea could be vital in allowing you to achieve your athletic goals or sustaining an intense training routine. Also for patients who have suffered from a specific injury achieve a faster recovery
- Facial Rejuvenation: non-invasive, non-surgical alternative to a cosmetic face lift
- Hot Stone: the application of hot and cold stones to various parts of the body
- Indian Head: uses techniques like acupuncture and reiki to release stress in the head, face, neck and shoulders
- Lomi Lomi: lengthy oil massage based around the Hawaiian spirit of aloha. Extremely relaxing
- Tui Na: a traditional version of Shiatsu, uses a deep, hands-on approach to develop and maintain full body balance
- Abhyanga/Ayurvedic Yoga: improves mobility and alignment, and can enhance suppleness and circulation
Pregnancy and post-natal care
Our practitioners offer a number of massages in Battersea that can also be instrumental when it comes to natal or post-natal care. As your body changes during pregnancy, you may experience discomfort as well as pain in the lower back, neck, hips and legs. Fairless Wellbeing Centre uses a calming, relaxing oil based treatment that alleviates pain and tension in specific areas. Please note that our pregnancy massages are only suitable for those in the second and third trimesters.
In the months immediately following the birth, our post-natal massages can help to restore the energy levels of new mothers, as well as helping them to re-strengthen and recuperate from the physical and mental strains of motherhood.
Modern and welcoming facilities
As an essential centre for natural, non-invasive remedies to structural issues, the Fairlee Wellbeing Centre offers five large, well equipped treatment rooms as well as a comprehensive range of practitioners, with a wide and diverse skillset. There’s no registration required, and all sessions are available via appointment, with last minute appointments for emergencies often possible.
With an established reputation for excellence that we’ve built up over 30 years of practice, our massages in Battersea are available to anyone who requires them, with a tailored plan of action that’s best suited to them.