The stress and strain of modern day living can manifest themselves in all kinds of ways, becoming a constant irritant and having deep seated effects on body and mind. Fairless Wellbeing Centre, part of the reputable Fairlee Pharmacy, can help you to relieve tension and reduce pain through our range of massages in South London, having over 30 different treatment types available.
Our treatments are tailored around the requirements of our patients, which means that none of our massages in South London are the same, with some dealing with specific parts of the body whereas others deal with the body as a whole. We can deal with both acute and chronic issues decisively using specialised methods.
Full body holistic massages
A quality massage has a number of benefits, and is suitable to patients of all ages, occupations and health backgrounds. Our experienced practitioners can:
- Reduce pain and tension
- Solve postural problems
- Increase flexibility and strength
- Give you a more positive outlook with improved self-esteem
Many of the problems that our patients face on a daily basis require a bespoke solution, and this is reflected in the range of massages we offer in South London. The benefits that our patients take away from their experience are entirely dependent on their requirements and personal circumstances, which our qualified practitioners use to build a treatment plan around.
Some of our most popular massages in South London include:
- Hot Stones: uses hot and cold stones on various parts of the body
- Tui Na: similar to acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine, Tui Na is a deep, hands-on holistic massage that draws on Shiatsu techniques
- Lomi Lomi: an extremely relaxing massage, Lomi Lomi aims to balance mind, body and spirit with the use of essential oils, based on the Hawaiian spirit of aloha
We also perform massages that focus on specific parts of the body, such as:
- Facial Rejuvenation: uses non-invasive techniques to improve skin tone and complexion, taking years off your face without having to resort to cosmetic surgery
- Abhyanga/Ayurvedic Yoga: a combination of deep holistic massages and conventional yoga that carries a range of benefits, improving mobility, circulation and alignment in the hands and arms
- Sports massage: centred on specific issues, can improve athletic form as well as relieving tension and helping damaged muscles to recover by focusing on the deeper layers of muscle tissue
Especially during the second and third trimesters, our massage therapists in South London can help patients to maintain their strength energy levels over the duration of their pregnancy as well as aiding their recovery afterwards. This is useful as patients often complain of discomfort as well as stress and pain in the lower back, neck, hips and legs. All of our massages are available via appointment with one of our highly qualified and experienced practitioners in our highly accessible, easy to reach healthcare centre, based on Queenstown Road, Clapham.