Over 30 different Massage treatments available
Welcome to the Fairlee Wellbeing Centre – Clapham’s premier massage therapy centre. Visit our luxury centre in Clapham to discuss all our wellbeing services and we can find the perfect treatment for you.
Whilst we offer over 30 different treatment, here at the Fairlee Wellbeing Centre in Clapham, Massage therapy is our core specialism.
Our team of therapists offer:
- Abhyanga / Ayurvedic Yoga – These are oil-based treatment combine deep holistic massage treatment and yoga stretching, with the aim to enhance your suppleness and circulation as well as improving your mobility and alignment. The Ayurvedic Yoga massage is unique in Clapham
- Deep Tissue / Sports – This type of massage focuses on deep muscle layers to alleviate muscle tension, aid injury recovery or even as part of a long term training programme. It is often also used to treat repetitive strain injury, posture issues, Fibromyalgia and osteoarthritic pain.
- Facial – This course of eight sessions can be a natural alternative to a face lift that removes wrinkles and inhibits the signs of facial aging. We are one of the very few places to offer this in Clapham.
- Holistic – This is a full body massage that helps to soothe, relax and detoxify you whilst enhancing the tone of your muscle skin tissue. It helps to relieving many or the stresses and strains we build up in our daily lives.
- Hot Stone – Warm and cool stones applied to the body for a relaxing therapeutic experience.
- Lomi Lomi (Hawaiian) – We are the only place to offer this in Clapham, and one of the very few in South London! Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Massage is an oil based treatment that is excellent for releasing physical, mental and emotional strain and stress throughout the body.
- Post-Natal – holistic treatment to relax and heal the mother after birth. This can be to strengthen the body and help get you back to full strength.
- Pregnancy – a gentle and relaxing oil-based massage to provide a fantastic treat for mother and baby in the last two trimesters.
- Therapeutic – This is a tailored massage that includes various stretches as well as Deep Tissue, Swedish and Thai Massage. This is often used to help with Chronic pain, Injury recovery, RSI, Osteoarthritis pain and much more
- Tui Na Chinese – A more traditional version of Shiatsu, this is a hands-on, and often deep, massage treatment to bring the body into balance with regards to Qi energy Flow.
Professional Massage Therapy in Clapham
Our treatments can help improve a number of problems and bring a spring back into your life. We can help you to enhance suppleness and circulation and improve your mobility and alignment. In addition, some of our treatments focus on the deep muscle layers which help to recover from an injury. Alternatively, many of our patients seek out our massage treatments to soothe and detoxify from all life’s stresses or require physical, mental and emotional release.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us today. We look forward to serving you soon.