Fairlee Wellbeing Centre is one of the leading centres in London for the provision of top quality physio work through a variety of cutting edge treatments. Over a 30 year period our staff has accumulated the knowledge, skills and approach to be able to improve a broad range of physical problems associated with the different “systems” of the body. Our physio based work uses non-invasive methods and treatments to relax overextended muscles, increase your general flexibility, and improve the range of movement in joints.
All of our physios in Clapham are security checked and vetted, as well as highly trained with many years of experience in their field of expertise, and are able to produce a dynamic treatment plan that is based on your specific condition. The Fairlee Wellbeing Centre is a modern, open building offering five comfortable treatment rooms where our top quality physios work.
Our highly qualified physios in Clapham can provide treatments for a range of issues, covering a wide degree of problems in the body such as cardiovascular, neuromuscular, musculoskeletal and respiratory issues. Our physios can help you resolve common problems like:
- Sports or soft tissue damage, including muscular, ligament, tendon, cartilage and nerve issues
- Neck and back problems, such as prolapsed discs, degeneration of joints and ligaments, sciatica, lumbago etc
- Headaches and migraines
- Postural dysfunction
- Joint issues, including chronic problems like arthritis and rheumatism
- Repetitive strain disorder or other work related problems. We can also carry out an ergonomic assessment and give you advice on preventing recurring problems in the future
- Fractures, where our physios in Clapham can enhance your healing rate and restore areas of your body to full functionality
- Orthopaedic rehab
- Pregnancy and post-natal issues, including common problems like back pain and related physical issues
Failee Wellbeing Centre uses highly recommended techniques when treating a comprehensive range of musculoskeletal problems, covering more conventional manual therapy and rehabilitation exercises as well as electrotherapy and hydrotherapy, to get the desired result. Simply discuss your problems with your physio to receive a bespoke treatment plan geared towards solving your specific issues.
Our physio team is currently registered with many of the leading private healthcare providers in the UK, including AXA PPP, Simply Health, Pruhealth, Cigna, Allianz and WPA. If you have any concerns, contact your private healthcare provider directly and discuss your treatment with them beforehand – even those not listed will often approve of our services.
Timing and Fees
- Initial 50-60 mins assessment and treatment – £55
- 40-45 mins follow-up – £40
- Block Booking of 3 follow-up treatment sessions – £115
- Block Booking of 6 follow-up treatment sessions – £225