What is Life Coaching Using The Thrive Programme?
Thrive is an structured programme of psychological life coaching that looks to provide you with a wide range of tools and resources, together with the self-belief and resilience. Once in place, these techniques enable you to tackle the symptoms, understand the underlying problems and therefore to create permanent positive changes in your life and your relationships (including personal and professional)
The programme and methods are such that once you have developed these skills you will be empowered to use them to better tackle difficulties, problems and issues that may arise, by understanding them quickly and making appropriate improvements in a much healthier and effective manner.
How may I benefit?
There is a wide range of issues I can help you with, including:
- Depression / Frequently low moods
- Self esteem and Confidence in oneself
- Anxiety in Social situations (e.g. shyness, fear of meeting people, fear of speaking publicly)
- PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- OCD – Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Anxiety and management of stressful situations
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) / ME / CFS
- Alcohol issues
- Losing Weight and Stopping Smoking
- Management of pain (both physical and psychological)
Timings & Fees
Fees for one session are £80 for one hour to one hour and a half
Course dependent on initial agreement between therapist and client