Practitioners: Melanie Ryan
What is Collagen Induction Therapy and how can I benefit?
Collagen Induction Therapy involves “micro needling” with a Dermaroller over the face to stimulate the body’s own production of collagen and elastin. This is conducted by a highly trained professional to ensure safe and effective results.
The microneedles finely puncture the epidermis, allowing it to heal quickly, thereby encouraging new collagen production. Unlike more aggressive treatments, the lower skin layers are built, whilst keeping protective layers intact.
CIT may be used for:
- Anti Wrinkle and Anti Aging – Smoothes, tightens and targets aging areas of the face and body, as an effective alternative to Botox and fillers
- Surgical / Hypertrophic / Relax scar Contractures– Smoothes, re-pigments and relaxes scar tissue
- Stretch Marks and after Liposuction – Smooth, tighten, and reduce skin redness
- Acne Scars and Depressed Scars – Smooth and fill in depressed areas of damaged skin
- Other Facial Issues – Enlarged Pores, Uneven Complexion, Dull Complexion, Hyper pigmentation and Age spots
- Hair Loss – reverses balding and thickens
Timings & Fees
£210 per session