Practitioners: Sabrina Rambohul
What is Craniosacral Therapy (Cranial Osteopathy)?
Craniosacral Therapy is an extremely gentle yet profound hands-on whole body therapy that aid the body’s natural capacity for self healing and rehabilitation.
It does so by helping the body to release held tensions and trauma whilst re-establishing your optimal health, energy levels and overall bodily functioning.
Craniosacral focus on specific issues, aches and pains, whether they are acute or chronic, or whether they are physical, emotional or psychological. Alternatively, Craniosacral can simply help to enhance your wellbeing, health and vitality.
Craniosacral Therapy works on many different levels and influences many different structures within the body. It influences the musculo-skeletal system, the nervous system, the cardio-vascular system, the immune system, the organs, the connective tissues, the fluids and the energy systems of the body.
Because it treats the whole person it can influence all conditions affecting the whole person or any part of the person.
Craniosacral therapy is very gentle, in fact sufficiently so to be appropriate for babies, children, and the elderly alike, as well as adults and those in facing acutely fragile or painful issues.
How may Craniosacral Therapy help me?
- Arthritic conditions and Bronchitis
- Asthmatic and breathing issues
- Autism and Cerebral Palsy
- Back pain and other upper or lower back issues
- Birth trauma in babies
- Colic and Reflux in babies
- Depression / Anxiety / Stress
- Digestive issues and IBS
- Drug withdrawal symptoms
- Dyslexia and learning difficulties
- Exhaustion / Fatigue / Insomnia / Lethargy
- Fall or injury (e.g sports related, whiplash)
- Frozen shoulder / Neck
- Hormonal imbalances in men and women
- Immune system disorders
- Menstrual pain, PMS
- Migraine and headaches
- Post-op conditions
- Problems during and after pregnancy
- Trauma after accidents or injury
- Sciatica – acute and chronic
- Sinusitis, Tinnitus & Middle ear problems
- Spinal curvatures
- TMJ (jaw) disorders
- Visual disturbances
Timing and Fees
1 hour session – £55
Similar Treatments You May Be Interested In
If you are considering a course of Craniosacral Therapy you may also be interested in a number of similar therapies and treatments provided by the practitioners at the Fairlee Wellbeing Centre. These include:
For more information please click on the appropriate link or contact us by phone or email.